Quick question about front shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loui350

Reaction score
How tall are yamaha warriors front stock shocks? Cause im looks at some nice new shocks that are 12 1/2 inches tall.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

So the 12.5's wont work huh

banshee shocks are really the only thing ive seen to work. some people love em others say they are a little too soft but better than stock. you can pick up a set for about 60 or start saving for some aftermarket

you can run a search here and find tons of info on this

Is it possible to get front shocks that fit a warrior that measure 13" or 13.5" from eye to eye without them being too expensive. I have stock fronts on now and they are 14.5" but they have the front up high and the ball joints at a steep angle. I replaced ball joints 10 ride hours ago and have a bottom one that's already going bad. Sorry, wasn't trying to steal a thread but I thought my question was some what relevant to the thread.

No problem frit91 and beast what do your raptor350 shocks look like? I was looking for ones with the oil drums on top

Yes shocks like that. I found a pair but they were 12.5 inches long. Apparently thats to short :(

The 350's only have a rear with the reservoir the fronts are wound springs similar to dual rate's. 40 bucks shipped is what im asking, I just sold a set of 660 fronts to Jeff he using them for ice racing. So now im down to a set of 350's and 1 set of 660's, the 660's are yellow and the 350's are white. I can post pics later if needed.

Back