Question - Brake Pads??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YFM2014

Reaction score
Wheres the best place to buy brake pads price wise? I need new front and rears... and should I replace rotors too at the same time? They dont look too bad...

Got my new set off eBay... cheapest I found and haven't failed me yet!

Rotors should be fine as long as they aren't bent...

Rotors should be fine. They dont wear like cars and trucks do. Ebay is your best bet. Dont go cheap when it comes to brakes is my motto. You end up paying more in the long run if you buy cheap. I swear by EBC extreme duty pads. Lil pricey but worth it in the long run.

ALSO, big problem on this site, post your actual issue in the title of the thread. I have a question is way to general and most people wont open to look.

ALSO, big problem on this site, post your actual issue in the title of the thread. I have a question is way to general and most people wont open to look.
Okay, will do in the future. My bad...
I'll look and see how much those pads you reccomended cost

@ksowin87; How long have they lasted you so far? And do you happen to still have a link to whichever ones you bought.. ?

Thanks much for the quick replies :)

Got my new set off eBay... cheapest I found and haven't failed me yet!

Rotors should be fine as long as they aren't bent...

^ dito but dont get kevlar pads what ever you do they wont last 3 months semi ceramics work the best and longest for me but it can difer from person to person

on a side note when some one says "sentered metal brake mads" it means that every thing is sentered and will wear evenly un less ur rotors or caliper mount is bent

Sintered - "This is the fusing together under heat and pressure of metallic particles and in the case of brakes it blends various other elements to enhance friction properties and wear life." So says EBC's Brake Blog. I myself was just about to ebay some kevlars. Now I know, and knowledge is power!

Back