Question about the Stator

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterEnergyWarrior

Reaction score
does the pickup coil cause no spark because i took my stator out and the source coil is in specs and the pickup coil says .490 ohms when it should be way lower than that so i was just wondering if that was my problem of no spark i had replaced everything from cdi and on and this is the only thing left to try and i just have to know for sure that it is the pick up coil causing this

Yea the pick up coil can cause a no spark. I had the same issue a while back. But I went ahead and replaced the both coils anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea well i have to do this on a budget i already spent most of my money so where should i buy the pickup coil and mines a 1996 warrior

Well it depends. Ricky stator is pretty much the most reliable next to oem, but the price reflects that.

If you want cheap you can get both coils for like $30 off eBay, but they're Chinese made.

Some people have luck with the Chinese stuff, some don't. I took the chance and it worked fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back