Quad Online Game

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol i got 2 the second lvl and was doing backflips buy then i just went WOT and made it the whole way

you have to take your time and go slower, and also to stop the quad from breaking on hard landings, try landing rear wheels first.
~Bill

you have to take your time and go slower, and also to stop the quad from breaking on hard landings, try landing rear wheels first.
~Bill

OK this is BS how te hell are u supposed to get down the big ass ditch in the ground on the second lvl? i have tried going SUPEr slow and landing on my rear wheels and didnt work and i also tried jumping and it didnt work

you have to Barely make it over the crest of the lip, just so your front wheels BARELY crawl over it, that should keep you close enough to the dropping slope to land on the lower left transition. If that doesn't work, try to air it like 1/2 across to the face of the other incline. Make sur to rotate the quad so you land on the wheels. BAD PART about doing the 2nd idea is you will bounce off to the trough of the gap.
~Bill

i cant make it up the giant hill in the second lvl. if you hit it wide open it jumps straight up in the air and too slow and you flip it. i like the game called dirtbike 2 its on freeonlinegames.com

i cant make it up the giant hill in the second lvl. if you hit it wide open it jumps straight up in the air and too slow and you flip it. i like the game called dirtbike 2 its on freeonlinegames.com

Exactly i fianlyly got down ther 2 times today i guess i had to do a backflip and i could get up the damn hill its like seriously impossible

as a matter of fact how did u land down there?

you have to Barely make it over the crest of the lip, just so your front wheels BARELY crawl over it, that should keep you close enough to the dropping slope to land on the lower left transition. If that doesn't work, try to air it like 1/2 across to the face of the other incline. Make sur to rotate the quad so you land on the wheels. BAD PART about doing the 2nd idea is you will bounce off to the trough of the gap.
~Bill

that is how to negotiate the huge drop on the 2nd lvl
~Bill

[quote:hhxld0r4]you have to Barely make it over the crest of the lip, just so your front wheels BARELY crawl over it, that should keep you close enough to the dropping slope to land on the lower left transition. If that doesn't work, try to air it like 1/2 across to the face of the other incline. Make sur to rotate the quad so you land on the wheels. BAD PART about doing the 2nd idea is you will bounce off to the trough of the gap.
~Bill

that is how to negotiate the huge drop on the 2nd lvl
~Bill[/quote:hhxld0r4]

Roger, Got that coverd butttt how the hell do u climb the big ass hill?

i can make it to the bottom of the big hill and then im haulin ass and at the top of the giant hill it just goes straight up in the air.

i can make it to the bottom of the big hill and then im haulin ass and at the top of the giant hill it just goes straight up in the air.

same thing and i just tried going not so fast up the hill and just hit a little bump and go air born then i tried doing a small wheelie over it and that didnt work so i dunno this is gay but im addicted to it

I DID IT YOU HAVE TO JUMP IT!!!!!! there is a little hill that goes down RIGHT before the ditch and it is flat and u have to land on that and go wide ope and u can make it i did it and i made it to the green dot on the second lvl but missed it and fell and fell and fell and never stopped falling

you gotta jump that whole big ditch. start off by not jumping the first big hill, just roll over the top. then wide open and you'll jump the whoops and have enough speed to jump the whole ditch. its still pretty tough to land that big ass jump but getting out of the ditch is even harder.

Ive been playing this game wayyy to long already
untitled-1.jpg

untitled545.jpg

Back