Quad Fest 06

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy5

Reaction score
Quad Fest is coming up looks like a great time i want to go but i have to see its far for me its like 5 hours and 260 miles away. i don't no i have too see if me and my dad can go. there will be Drag racing , Trail riding , Motocross, Mud bog's, Vendors will be there Food.
Mike Penland will be there sighing stuff. BRP will let you test the new rides, if i go i want to test that new Renegade 800. just thought I would post this info for people that are close and can make it or people that didn't know about it.

heres the link
http://www.thequadfest.com/thequadfest/index.html

~Eddie

Looks like a good time. I really want to test ride a renegade 800. those things look so sick.

Warriorspeed That "renegay" as you call it would probably destroy your quad in a race.

I suppose 9 g's is crazy, but for what you get it's not bad. DW said it's the fastest 4x4 they've ever tested.

Warriorspeed That "renegay" as you call it would probably destroy your quad in a race.

gee you think

a 800 bigbore S/U V's a carbed piped warrior 350 sport quad

that took a little thinking didnt it?

Quadfest sounds really ******* gay, did you read the rules?! I think I break every single one of them every time I ride here... Way too many rules for my liking, way too many!!! :mad:

Quadfest sounds really ******* gay, did you read the rules?! I think I break every single one of them every time I ride here... Way too many rules for my liking, way too many!!! :mad:

Yeah...

No fires.
No Alcohol.
No Fireworks.
No Night Riding.

And last and most shitty of it all:

A 15 MPH speed limit on the trails!!! - get the **** out of here.

Who the **** is riding 60 miles @ 15 MPH?

**** that **** - entire thing sounds pretty queer to me...

hahahah i didnt evern read the rules. i was looking at the drag racing stuff. thats really gay 15 miles per hour, i can see the alcohol rule but the rest is prity stupid.

HAH Drag Racing, With a top speed of 15 mph :eek:... So that would make it whoever got to 15 mph first, and could hold it steady at that should then win right? ;D

j/p
~Bill

[quote:yt5o08o2]Quadfest sounds really ******* gay, did you read the rules?! I think I break every single one of them every time I ride here... Way too many rules for my liking, way too many!!! :mad:

Yeah...

No fires.
No Alcohol.
No Fireworks.
No Night Riding.

And last and most shitty of it all:

A 15 MPH speed limit on the trails!!! - get the **** out of here.

Who the **** is riding 60 miles @ 15 MPH?

**** that **** - entire thing sounds pretty queer to me...
[/quote:yt5o08o2]

i didnt read the rules, that does sound gay, when im on the trails i dont do anything below 30

Back