Put warrior on craigslist just for kicks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supplementing

Reaction score
Crazy craigslist offers

Anyone that has ever put anything on craigslist knows what I mean when I say, people offer you some weird stuff.. One guy offered me a ps2, xbox, and a broken xr100 for my warrior, I laughed at him. Another guy offered me a vinyl decal machine with software (used to make stickers I suppose), what use do I have for that? lol. Someone offered me a trx350, seriously, a utility honda for a warrdogg?no I figured Ill dedicate this thread to weird craigslist offers. Post up some if the craziest things you have got offered, this should be something different and fun for you forum members.

Last edited:
Dude, that's actually kinda cold... I've talked people about **** they had advertised, and after talking to them, realized they had no intention of trading or selling... Pretty damn irritating, if you ask me...

My buddy ot offered a BMX bike for his Piranha 160 pit bike... another guy offered him an f'ing guitar! needless to say he turned them both down

Dude, that's actually kinda cold... I've talked people about **** they had advertised, and after talking to them, realized they had no intention of trading or selling... Pretty damn irritating, if you ask me...

Well, I mean, If I was offered something worth trading for, then I would have traded, but I wasnt. I would have actually traded it for a nice YZ, CR or KX 250, I put that in the ad, I put that I wasnt in any hurry to get rid of it, I was just seeing what people had and that I really wanted another dirtbike. After a few days of the ad being up, I realized people do nothing but lowball.

My sons warrior is on CL right now and I had one guy offer a '86 cadillac with low miles, and another offered a '92 virago 750. Needless to say we still have the warrior.:loco:

I was offered a riding lawnmower from like 1901 by the looks for my warrior once hahaha. He claimed it was worth 800 but NOBODY was selling one ANYWHERE for more than 300. hahaha

When mine was on Kijiji I was offered a z24 cavalier, and a xr200.. If I was 16 I would of took the car.. Maybe.. But I doubt it

When mine was on Kijiji I was offered a z24 cavalier, and a xr200.. If I was 16 I would of took the car.. Maybe.. But I doubt it

I got an offer today to trade for a 2000 model xr200, im considering it, because my warrior needs some work and I dont have the cash to invest in it. My stepdad told me that if I get that xr, he will trade me a yz250 for it, so I might do that, I havent decided. My warrior just needs to much work to be ready to go trail riding, which is what I do.

I got an offer today to trade for a 2000 model xr200, im considering it, because my warrior needs some work and I dont have the cash to invest in it. My stepdad told me that if I get that xr, he will trade me a yz250 for it, so I might do that, I havent decided. My warrior just needs to much work to be ready to go trail riding, which is what I do.

the yz250 IS NOT a trail bike and does not do well on trails

What do you still need for it yet? If I got anything you need that I don't its yours.

I need a battery, a hotwire to go from the solenoid to the battery, another exhaust, a shifter that sticks out more to give me more clearance around the pullstart (my shifter catches the side of it) and a front brake lever.

okie dokie. i LOVE a 125 geared for trails. light as hell and throw em around all over the place

okie dokie. i LOVE a 125 geared for trails. light as hell and throw em around all over the place

Yea, Im a big guy 6'4" 190-200lbs, but I dont think I be able to throw this 250 around, Ill get my ass embarassed bout time i get in the powerband. I should be able to ride the hell out of it though as long as I keep in mind that its still a yz250 and it wants me to get cocky so it cant embarass me..lol

I need a battery, a hotwire to go from the solenoid to the battery, another exhaust, a shifter that sticks out more to give me more clearance around the pullstart (my shifter catches the side of it) and a front brake lever.

Ive a stock header sitting here, a section of cable off of the 88 I parted out that could be cut to fit. For a shifter to go around the pull, just pick up a banshee one and some custom bends later your good. I can get you some picks for it.

Yea, Im a big guy 6'4" 190-200lbs, but I dont think I be able to throw this 250 around, Ill get my ass embarassed bout time i get in the powerband. I should be able to ride the hell out of it though as long as I keep in mind that its still a yz250 and it wants me to get cocky so it cant embarass me..lol

Yea I hear ya I bought a 89 KX250 and have been tossed twice so far... Still recovering over that haha. They are awesome bikes I just haven't gotten the hang of it yet. The 125's are too small for me and I'm 5'8 180 pounds. I think a 250 and riding it with respect is the way to go... 125's would get boring after awhile imo...

Wargirl I disagree about a yz250 not being a good trail bike I have had one and it was awesome on the tightest narliest trails I had around you can stand up and ride the piss out of it or sit and rip the turns. That was one of the quickest winding bikes I have ever been on instant power and mellow when you needed it to be. Not a thumper by anymeans but still a decent bike on the trails. I would take on any day for the right price

Back