Project quad anyone?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude that would be the shittiest project ever, you cant find **** for them, i would hate to have that project, i hated the 250r project and my bro gave up on it

omfg tacates are soo bad ass i want one so bad...thats the good thing about it everyone since theres no parts and they look weird, nobody has them so its basicly a one of a kind nomatter where you go. There hard ass projects my friends uncal built one, thing was bad ass when finished. There soo cool imo

Those T-4's kick ass. Guy I ride with has one with a 300 stroker. It is fast as hell. Parts are hard to find, but well worth the hunt. His quad eats my lt250r up and spits me out, and mine is built up pretty healthy.

dude that would be the shittiest project ever, you cant find **** for them, i would hate to have that project, i hated the 250r project and my bro gave up on it
Why did you hate the 250r project..i loved doing mine..everybody makes parts for them

it would be hard because there isn't many parts, but hey, the end product would be kick ass. you just have to be dedicated to it and look everywhere. when it's all done you should be happy with what you did cause I know theres not many.

and about your project. You guys probly don't have that much patience to rebuild a whole quad. so, can't blame you, I'd give up too.

the tecate looks so sweet though

Back