Project "IM LEARNING DAMN IT"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Repainted the front bumper
830b287bdc4974dba836ea81c59157cd_zps308e5390.jpg

Awesome man!! I have been playing guitar for 12 years, I got a Taylor 210 and a cheap little nato back Fender, Use to own a epiphone SG but sold it.

Nice i used to play a Kirk Hammit ESP with emg pickups and my Fender Ultimate chorus dual 12's Amp!!!:slayer:

EMG Pickups are the badass Jerry!!! Im a huge Zakk Wylde fan BLS rules, Heres a pic of my Taylor 210 and a old squier strat with stock pickups but I upgraded the knobs to all black. The Taylor has a full ebony fingerboard, Ebony tuners, Ebony bridge and a composted B saddle, I love it!!

Cool. I been playing 31 yrs. Got a Charvel Model 2 with Duncan Full Shred, Jackson Performer, Schecter Hellraiser with EMG's, Gibson Sonex, Blackstar HT-5 mini stack, Roland Cube 60, rack system with ADA MP-1, Quadraverb, Rocktron Hush and Hafler Power amp running a 2x12 loaded with Celestions. And lots of other miscellaneous gear. Awesome we got all these players on here.

Oh my!!! You got the hook up Lloyd, I sold a Takemine G series and bought my Taylor and haven't bought another one since then, Ive owned a few but the Taylor is my favorite. I had a old fender acoustisonic amp that I pawned and never got back right now the only amps I got are a Peavey rage lol and a Warwick bass amp. Those celestions you got I bet are nice, I envy your guitars

Thanks. The Gibson is 1980. First "real" guitar I bought. Got it in '83 for $200.00. Even was stolen once. lol

I get slap happy when I see other musicians guitars and setups. I would love to have a Gibson, when I first started playin I was dead set on getting a Gibson songwriter acoustic with the orange label inside I looked at it so much in musicians friend the page was wore out. If I buy another it most likely will be a Telecaster mainly because I don't own a electric right now just a few acoustics the taylor is acoustic electric but it don't have that twang lol. Last thing I bought music wise was some new Elixirs

There is a Member on here that has a room full of guitars, I don't know who he is but I seen it on the first page when you enter the forum it has been months ago. But the pics shuffle everytime.

Last edited:
Taylors are SWEET guitars. I don't play much acoustic but I have a a Yamaha(imagine that, lol) APX acoustic electric. That other member might be rock grenade.

Nice guitars guys, regretably i sold mine awhile back still have my amp thow, Now my nephew is in a band and has a **** load of guitars and gear, they play alot of metallica and alot of metal, anyway i always wanted a Jackson but never got one and Beast i loved the EMG pickups they are awesome, just something about the way they sounded!!

Latest posts

Back