problem with clutch?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akaguppy

Reaction score
last night i had a problem with the clutch not working. it was as if it was not grabbing. i took the cover off and everything looks good so far but i have not torn into anything as of yet. it was working fine all night no slipping or anything, the motor did not want to idle low even with me backing the idle screw on the carb down a bit. also it stopped working while it was idling and we went into the garage for a few mins. what would yall say to look for?

Is it just not moving? If thats the case check out your forward/reverse lever postion and make sure it doesn't need adjustment. The motor thats in Jar-Jar had that as an issue and it took me a little bit to figure out.

Is it just not moving? If thats the case check out your forward/reverse lever postion and make sure it doesn't need adjustment. The motor thats in Jar-Jar had that as an issue and it took me a little bit to figure out.

I will take a look at this right now it is shifting through the gears but is not grabing.

I would suggest wiggling the directional lever.

Are you talking about th reverse lever? Or something in the clutch

well found out that it was the drive gear nut had come off and tht was causing the problem. i feel stupid for not checking that first.

Back