PRM sidebars or nerfbars?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'00 WO-YA!

Reaction score
Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge mountain
So basically these 2 setups look nearly the same for those of you who aren't familiar...with the exception of the fact that the nerfs have straps & the sidebars have a aluminum floorboard. I kinda like the idea of the floorboard for the fact that I'm a trail rider & I feel like they'll protect my feet better. Opinions anyone?

Got any links or pics? Ive had two wrecks on mine and they were both due to my feet sliding off the pegs so i am in favor of anything that will keep my feet sturdy.

I got the prm ones with the net in the front and i like them i wouldn't get the solid ones tho

i have PRM nerfs on my bike and have absolutely loved them clear up until this week. Up until now i have always ran my wheels in the stock position. well i decided to try flipping my wheels that i have my paddles mounted on. Well i just mounted them up for the first time in prep of going to the dunes memorial weekend and now my front sand tires rub my PRM nerfs at anything more than 1/4 turn when the suspension compresses and just bairly clears at complete droop. probably just make this trip without nerf bars and try making new mounts when i get back to move them back an inch or two, that or sell these ones and buy as different set with a 45 degree bend in them.

Nerfs. The side bars hold mud and dirt, get in the wau of your feet and weigh you down.

i have PRM nerfs on my bike and have absolutely loved them clear up until this week. Up until now i have always ran my wheels in the stock position. well i decided to try flipping my wheels that i have my paddles mounted on. Well i just mounted them up for the first time in prep of going to the dunes memorial weekend and now my front sand tires rub my PRM nerfs at anything more than 1/4 turn when the suspension compresses and just bairly clears at complete droop. probably just make this trip without nerf bars and try making new mounts when i get back to move them back an inch or two, that or sell these ones and buy as different set with a 45 degree bend in them.

what would you be lookin to sel the prm nerfs for?

Back