Pritty cool drag warrior on ebay.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice but the most pointless drag quad ever. You cant race it in any class that you could ever be competitive in. Since its a 436 you would have to run at the very least a 400 class.... and you would get owned bigtime.

got some stress on those ball joints? lmao, it woild be nice if it didnt have slicks and wasnt 1/8'' from the ground

Theres a big point when there are classes 0-350 4 stroke. The only 400 that will beet him are the stroked and ones runnin off alcohol n 440 kits.

yeah i was going to say its a little low to the ground even for a drag bike. Just catch a crack in the ground and your head over heals.

But it does have a lot of ups, Just buy it and put a new front end on it and you would have a bad ass warrior.

Theres a big point when there are classes 0-350 4 stroke. The only 400 that will beet him are the stroked and ones runnin off alcohol n 440 kits.

He cant run in a 0-350 class hes now a 436..... and despite what you think in a 400-440 class he would get owned.... guys take that sport way more serious than everyone thinks. Chances are if you have something badass somebody has something even more radical in the same class.

Somebody like me would stand a much better chance at bringing home trophys in drag racing... im still a 350 and have just about every mod done with the exception of porting and a new cdi. so for 500 bucks i could be at the most modified point a 350 warrior could be at without stroking or big bore..

Now of course it is mostly rider but trust me... if you are actually at a true 500 foot dirt drag racing track with a 1/4 pro tree then those guys are serious about it.

Shure he can he dont have to say whats done to it you act like everyone out there is gonna tell the truth. And he wouldn't get owned in a class 400 to 440 class.

so your saying if you run over 350cc's you cant run in the class well that would count you out because your sig. says 352.5

DS is totally right, this is a complete waste as the only comp will come from 400 or below. Even a good worked over 416EX will rip it a new asshole. I'd like the look of it if only they would raise the front end.

The 436 kit is a torque kit, not a drag kit. A stroker is a bad idea when your going to rev the **** out of the motor. That kit shouldn't even be on that bike, lol. If you want a strong drag motor out of the warrior you have to keep the stock stroke and bore and feed the bastard nos. He should of just bought a beefy hotrods stock size crank and feed the thing a 20hp shot of nos. The only thing good in that motor for drags is the stage 2 cam, the rest isn't gonna do no good. If he had set the bike up for gncc style racing or hillclimbs he would of seen much better results.

The 436 kit is a torque kit, not a drag kit. A stroker is a bad idea when your going to rev the **** out of the motor. That kit shouldn't even be on that bike, lol. If you want a strong drag motor out of the warrior you have to keep the stock stroke and bore and feed the bastard nos. He should of just bought a beefy hotrods stock size crank and feed the thing a 20hp shot of nos. The only thing good in that motor for drags is the stage 2 cam, the rest isn't gonna do no good. If he had set the bike up for gncc style racing or hillclimbs he would of seen much better results.

Why isn't a stroker motor a good drag engine? Almost every quad out there winning sand drags has a stroker motor...

[quote:2eock5qr]The 436 kit is a torque kit, not a drag kit. A stroker is a bad idea when your going to rev the **** out of the motor. That kit shouldn't even be on that bike, lol. If you want a strong drag motor out of the warrior you have to keep the stock stroke and bore and feed the bastard nos. He should of just bought a beefy hotrods stock size crank and feed the thing a 20hp shot of nos. The only thing good in that motor for drags is the stage 2 cam, the rest isn't gonna do no good. If he had set the bike up for gncc style racing or hillclimbs he would of seen much better results.

Why isn't a stroker motor a good drag engine? Almost every quad out there winning sand drags has a stroker motor...[/quote:2eock5qr]

I know and in car racing lots of people are running 383, 434, 496, 540 chevy which all happen to be strokers. To follow what you said then run one of CWRs big bore kits at like 410cc which use a 90mm bore. I'd still rather have the torque, and imagine if I put a 15 shot of NOS on my 446, (60HP :eek:)

...what i find funny besides what was already said is that daves warrior isnt even a drag setup bike and it wud prolly still beat that drag warrior...lol in my opinion i cant see a 350 warrior doin too great for dragging unless maybe u use another engine...

so your saying if you run over 350cc's you cant run in the class well that would count you out because your sig. says 352.5

Drag racing classes allow up to an .80 overbore. Drag racing has a teardown policy... if you get ripped up to bad or just have an indication that something is not what it should be they will tear your motor down on the spot and check... if you are cheating usually you are disqualified for the whole season. If there really isnt something done that isnt supposed to be you have to pay to put it back together and in some cases pay for the riders troubles. Its not hard to tell if someone is cheating...if someone is just ripping the **** out of everyone in the class by large amounts then of course they are cheating.

Back