Pretty cool ****

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordysoso

Reaction score
www.thisman.org

Pretty sweet info. I've seen him one time. I was lost in a desert and he flew down and took my hand and flew me into the sky then I woke up. Kinda messed up, but I wasn't scared for some reason.

Oh ok lol you shoulda just said that! A guy I work with told me about bc we were talking about dreams. Kinda crazy that your dreams contain people you've seen at one point in your life, but I've never seen a human being like this.

Wow alex

"I have never had homosexual relationships or even fantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up I discover I have had a nocturnal emission."

Wow alex

"I have never had homosexual relationships or even fantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up I discover I have had a nocturnal emission."

There's a lot of weird **** goin on in that site. Why would u focus on this part? :heck: hehe
But seriously: I second Alex's WTF??

cause beastly likes to blame his writings on me! and btw this site gets pretty fucked up sometimes. mainly cause were all bros. i guess you dont see that yet? lol.

Haha, I've never dreamed of this creepy guy in my life, and quite frankly I hope I never do. I guess I could relate to the website more if I had dreamed about him in the past.

Honestly I think that some people who see someone more than once in their dreams automatically want to find an answer to who it was, so once they see this guy and something about "seeing him in your dreams", they connect them right away and are instantly convinced that's who they've been seeing in their dreams, whether it really is or not.

Honestly I think that some people who see someone more than once in their dreams automatically want to find an answer to who it was, so once they see this guy and something about "seeing him in your dreams", they connect them right away and are instantly convinced that's who they've been seeing in their dreams, whether it really is or not.

Right on! It's just people trying to create some sort of connection with others instead of goin out and livin life.

Back