Presidents day weekend pics (added more)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd

Reaction score
Here's some pics from Presidents day. I will have a bunch more and some videos once i get them off of my friends camera.
Some of me. I know someone is gonna say something about not having a helmet but this is just when we were first testing our "track" type thing. 1st gear only i swear.
lakegeoge01-08-2004002.jpg

lakegeoge01-08-2004006.jpg

My buddy on his rancher and my brothers 300ex
lakegeoge01-08-2004005.jpg

lakegeoge01-08-2004018.jpg

Some of our view and the house
lakegeoge01-08-2004004.jpg

lakegeorge021707.jpg

lakegeoge01-08-2004023.jpg

Thats it for now but ill get the rest this weekend.
Heres the rest.
MOV00206_0001.jpg

MOV00197_0001.jpg

MOV00208_0001.jpg

MOV00224_0001.jpg

MOV00226002_0001.jpg

Thats awesome. I wish we would get snow like that here on a yearly basis. Its been 2-3 years since we had our last 24'' snow. This year we got a total of 3 inches from 2 different snows. The view is awesome also by the way.

Wow lol looks like a sick place to ride... how did u plow out those trails?

You guys got some crazy snow. We only got 8 inches and the last of it finally melted off the roads today. Last weekend ours was about 6 inches of snow, with half an inch of ice over the surface, which made for some interesting riding and sledding. And my busted up bumper :(

Yea we had 2 - 3 feet depending on the drift of snow. We made the trails using a snowblower, it was the biggest pain in the ass but we couldn't really do anything else and we weren't gonna let our weekend go to waste.

dang dude thats alott of snow we only got like a foot this year and only 6 in" of it stuck on the roads lol

Yea we had 2 - 3 feet depending on the drift of snow. We made the trails using a snowblower, it was the biggest pain in the ass but we couldn't really do anything else and we weren't gonna let our weekend go to waste.

that dont look like 2-3 feet....we got 2 feet here and i bet my warrior or blaster could have ridden through it, there really wasnt much here...this winter sucks...

[quote:rfjjhhyx]Yea we had 2 - 3 feet depending on the drift of snow. We made the trails using a snowblower, it was the biggest pain in the ass but we couldn't really do anything else and we weren't gonna let our weekend go to waste.

that dont look like 2-3 feet....we got 2 feet here and i bet my warrior or blaster could have ridden through it, there really wasnt much here...this winter sucks...[/quote:rfjjhhyx]

Thats pretty amazing..... 6" and im stuck haha. Hence why i despise snow.

The tires on the rancher are 25's and the snow is above them in the pic and thats in one of the less deep parts of the field. I highly doubt you would be able to get through 2 feet of snow with a blaster or warrior or most quads. even my cousins rubicon 500 with 26 in. bearclaws and a 2 inch lift couldnt get through it.

dude, that would be AWESOME!!!! and WS hahahaha!!! yea..um right, lets see a BLASTER, with bald ass tires( pics show that they are bald) and a warrior that probally doesnt even run, it gonna make it through 2+ feet of snow..okay...w/e ::)

No 2 wheel drive quad is going to go through 2 feet of snow, that's a given.

BUT warriorspeed is a little blaster punk now so you probably won't be able to convice him otherwise, because every blaster owner knows they're the best quad ever built. ::)

Normally I wouldn't have gotten involved in this, but riding a 2 wheel drive quad through 2 feet of snow? Hehe. I have some of the gnarliest tires out there and i still have a heck of a time getting through a foot.

lol, there is no way a 2wd sport quad is going to do better in snow than a rancher with 26inch bearclaws

i added some more pics. think any are pic of the month material.

i think WS got his inches and feet mixed up again...ahah yeah those last pics you added are awesome i like how you set up the jump lol :D i tried to ride before we got our full and i got stuck comin out the back yard in about 10-12 inches :D wasnt very fun ahaha and if i were you i'd enter that last pic ;) looks pretty spiffy

Back