Prayers needed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
Okay guys a members wife is in the hospital. I'm not going into details on what's happening so don't ask questions. What I am asking is we show the family what we are all about. Let's send some strong prayers, thoughts and support their way. They are great people and he is a close personal friend of mine as well as a few other members we talk everyday and he is a stand-up guy. YFM is the place we all met and become close. So let's show them what we do. Despite all the craziness that goes on here I am proud to be a yfm brother and have the support of all of you when we need it no matter how new or old. Send the love their way they really need it right now. Thank guys very much.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
My prayers go out to him and his wife, tonite and every night until she gets better. Thanks Levi, and keep us posted on progress.

Ower prayers are with you,,, may an angel cover you with her wings and bless you with good health, love and happiness!!!

Doesn't matter if you pray or not thoughts are just as good. Thank you guys for the support they really need it and every kind word helps!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

my thoughts n prayers are going out!! Hate to hear it!

Back