post your ride pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
post your best ride pics

ill throw a few up

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Movie_0002_0001.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

One of the techniques I use while throwing small ones of those, is to crank your hands and bars like how a bicycle pedal moves, alternating hands in circles, when one is forward in the circle, the other is at the back, when one is at the top, the other is at the bottom.
By turning them in the same direction, but opposite points on the circle, you don't try to turn the quad sideways, or tilt it in the air, but more of a rotation, which in turn uses the rotational mass of the tires to help get the quad around.
Basically you just start out feeling like it's just doing small mid air corrections to your jump. But as you start to get the hang of it you can start to push it in one direction before you hit the crest of air you got. It will end up becoming one circle you make with each hand. For me, I pull with my right hand down and then back, an left hand goes up then forwards after I leave the lip, when I start getting close to the middle of the air, I then go up then forwards with my right hand as I go down and back with my left to level the quad out. Basically you just finish the cirle with each hand, since they are turning in the same direction, at the same time, but opposite spots on the circle.

Atleast that is what works for me, and I'm starting to get the hang of pushing it a bit more then just looking like mid air corrections.

**Remember** You will want to start the rotation back to level before the peak of the air your getting. Give yourself More time to get the quad back under you, then you gave yourself to get it out from underneath you in the first place.
Hope that helps a touch.
~Bill

p.s. Don't Forget take some of the weight off the foot on the side of the quad you want to lift up in the air. It's hard to lift while you still standing on the peg w/ your weight evenly distributed on both pegs, lol.

Those are theee most nicest raptor350 roosts i have ever saw man MAD props on that dude seriously im loving the first pic but it is also the camerea that does some of the good looking...

yeah a friend of mine has some really expensive nikon camera that takes unbelievable image clarity

Just some jumps and a few pit pics ;)

chatts9db3.jpg

steppin up
parkers15ig9.jpg

30-35 footer
parkers3ce4.jpg

Small single
chatts3cp2.jpg

Kinda overshot this one ::) ;D
chats11px2.jpg

ridi115resizepw8.jpg

ridi125resizech8.jpg

for some reason when i post with imageshack the quality of the pics turns to ****. maybe its just aol but theres a few.

damn that 2nd to last one is sick!!!i wish i had that type of terrain to ride on,throwing HUGE roosts,the best i get is a TINY sand area in the creek,use photobucket

Yoo 406 elcamino, If ya see your buddy askem what kinda filter he used on the camera with for the roost pics. It sure looks like he had one on there to give it that deep colored look.
Nice pics guys

Back