Post your built engines!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Modelking

Reaction score
So I ended up blowing up one of my warrior engines and I'm going to rebuild it through the winter. The thing is I don't really know what to do t it... :iagree: I was thinking going with 10.5:1 compression big bore, P&P, bigger valves and a stage 2 hot cam, HMF comp slip on-jetting. oil cooler, and 15-40 sprockets. But I don't know how reliable it would be on the trail. since I mostly go for long trail rides with my friends. But I would also like to XC race a bit, and though I know I'm not going to be very competitive, I'd still like to hold my own. So I was hoping you guys could post your big bore, stroker, and modified engines and tell us all how reliable it all is, and we could all learn something, plus you could show off a bit. :D

And thanks for any help, it would be greatly appreciated!!

So I ended up blowing up one of my warrior engines and I'm going to rebuild it through the winter. The thing is I don't really know what to do t it... :iagree: I was thinking going with 10.5:1 compression big bore, P&P, bigger valves and a stage 2 hot cam, HMF comp slip on-jetting. oil cooler, and 15-40 sprockets. But I don't know how reliable it would be on the trail. since I mostly go for long trail rides with my friends. But I would also like to XC race a bit, and though I know I'm not going to be very competitive, I'd still like to hold my own. So I was hoping you guys could post your big bore, stroker, and modified engines and tell us all how reliable it all is, and we could all learn something, plus you could show off a bit. :D

And thanks for any help, it would be greatly appreciated!!

As long as you use good quality parts and other materials and really take your time in building/assembling and tuning your motor I don't see why it wouldn't be reliable. I'd personally stay away from the strokers

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

As long as you use good quality parts and other materials and really take your time in building/assembling and tuning your motor I don't see why it wouldn't be reliable. I'd personally stay away from the strokers

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

That's what I'm thinking, The only thing I'm worried about is boring it to a 366. My concern is having it overheat.

348 std bore 12:1 he piston
Ported and polished
+1mm intake valve
Kibble white valve springs Ti retainers
Versha valves
White brothers 1905 cam
DRW light weight rockers
Custom head pipe
Gytr shorty can
Header wrap
39mm fcr carb with a torque wing and refuser wing
DRW track special intake.
Rm starter cdi
Hot shot coil
E3 spark plug
Driveline performance clutch
Dalton clutch basket
15/38 gears
Cv4 micro polished transmission
Big bear oil cooler
Vito's +4 degree advanced timing
Did timing chain

I think that's all motor wise but I may be forgetting a few things..

Old
-Je 366 10.5-1
-Ported
-WB cam
-Kibblewhite springs
-Mikuni 36mm flatside

New
-Wiseco 83.5mm 11-1 Compression
-Hot Cam stage 1
-Edelbrock carb

Thats just the main stuff

Back