Post uR trimmed/shaved fenders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
okay, made this thread because im unsure of how i want my front plastic to turn out. searched a bit and found an older thread, but most of the pics are gone.

if you have trimmed or shaved or altered your plastics in any way post pics of them. this will help me and im sure others decide how they want their fenders.

go....

I like how I did mine, and JasonP's look really cool as well. hahahah, no pics. Look in the elite section for them (ka-blewoohie, Elite spooge)

ill get and up close one of how it is now later.

IMG_3211.jpg

what did you use to trim your fenders (as in tool) and i hope you dont mind if i steal your design

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
ha there pretty much just hacked off i personally like sideways' cut
Thanks Kyle , I happen to like them 2.

Just remember - you cant put it back on . I have a spare set of fronts though si it didnt matter.

I used a angle grinder w/a cutting wheel . Then sandpaper to clean up the edges.

I like Tyers cut, will deff. throw some mud but still looks cool. I used a dremal to cut mine down.

ya, if running extended a-arms fenders wont do too much anyways lol might as well save lil weight and less places for mud, however full fenders would give me more space to show off a sweet ass deadlast graphics kit! lol

i used a dremil drill and a razor blade and it took a while to get it just right but i like how it turned out.

well, finally took the plunge. hacked 'em up this morning. still need to go over the edges with some sand paper, but i don't have any atm.

100_0429.jpg

100_0430.jpg

100_0431.jpg

100_0434.jpg

lemme know if it looks like they need some tweaks. i did really good on the clutch side, but when i got on the brake side it looked like i had tourett's or something lol

I think they would look better with them just a little (not alot) skinnier where they are really wide.

mys well just take um off...have fun being full of mud n getin hit with rocks

well, i went riding last weekend after doing it and i did have fun having a face full of mud. there is still a good bit of protection from rocks, but **** as long as i have my helmet i ain't worried.

Back