Poser shot.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

Reaction score
20121020_175131_HDR.jpg

Went for a ride tonight after work just to check the feel of the new front end. Definitely happy with the ASR +2 a-arms. Probably headed out for a good long ride tomorrow if the weather holds out. Feels good to ride her again, haven't been able to since the end of August.

looks good dude! i tried to put the twisty on and the cable is to short? any suggestions? i'm sure im not doing it right. hahaha

My carb has 2 cables into it, partway up the cable there's a box that has a double cable pull and the cable from the throttle feeds into that. I think the newer quads have different carb with a single cable all the way from the throttle to the carb, so you may have to get a different cable. It's a motion-pro throttle as far as i know, so they may have a cable or you may have to modify a stock cable.

My carb has 2 cables into it, partway up the cable there's a box that has a double cable pull and the cable from the throttle feeds into that. I think the newer quads have different carb with a single cable all the way from the throttle to the carb, so you may have to get a different cable. It's a motion-pro throttle as far as i know, so they may have a cable or you may have to modify a stock cable.

okay thanks for the info man!:tup:

You have a 1st gen carb gus. I believe they ditched the dual cable after 88 or 89.

Ah ha! I knew I'd regret saying that. Lol. And the cables suck to replace because they only sell the all 3 together.

Back