• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

please help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rapto350

Reaction score
alright so i was offered a really nasty yfz fer my raptor. only problem is that mine needs a few things. was wondering if anyone would like to help me out. i need clutches. axle bearings and piston&rings

Wait, why would someone want to trade you a 450 for a 350 that needs parts?

he saw an old cl post before it needed the parts. he bought fer his kid but says its too fast fer him

Oh....coolness. Your deff gunna get the better end of this deal if it works out!

I have a good used set of axle bearings. I just need to pull em off my other axle. Pm me your address

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Same here I have a dude locally that's wants to trade a 05 yfz450 for my warrior both trades needs nothing I'm a bit scared tho cause I know nothing about the 450's and its to good to be true . He claims he want something slower so he can ride with his family.

Sorry for the thread jack

hey as long as it has good comp and is in decent shape go for it! that is like a holy **** deal!

Back