Plastics...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshiznit

Reaction score
I was thinkin of cuting the front plastic of my warrior and was just wondering if yall could post some pics of urs with the platic cut just to get some ideas.

000_0851.jpg

000_0848.jpg

000_0845.jpg

mine

i used a bigger grinder with a cutoff wheel made for metal... it takes skill to use that though haha... dremel will work. Then i used 220 grit to smooth them up after shaping them with the grinder. then went clear to a 2000 grit.
100_0700.jpg

100_0702.jpg

100_0703.jpg

Here is my cut, i used an air saw. I also left some of the lower so i re-used the fender bracket and modified it to fit.
3ee6c5e8.jpg

be4e835f.jpg

Thats an awesome cut dsw, but ewww twist throttle

Yea i never liked the thumb throttle.. i had no control when riding anywhere but flat ground.. Every bump the throttle was doing all kind of things.

With the twist i have total control at all times.... everyone will disagree though... but i grew up on dirtbikes so it comes natural.

The edelbrock works better with the push/pull type throttle anyway.... its near impossible to ever have a stuck throttle.

Amen DSWwarrior350! Yer not alone in the twister club! I've put twisters on everything: from my Big Red250 to my Enticer340, my warrior's got one too.

Back