• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Plastics fs/ft...WTB/WTT for aftermarket parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K well heres what i got. I have a set of front and back stock white plastics. Then i have the front maire peace and the the maire gas tank and a seat all in black. Looks really well when on the bike with the white black contrast. The maire stuff is used but good, i got them with a full set of plastics and ended up likeing the stock red middle and gas tank better. Well heres a pic of them.

cam2-4.jpg

Make offers on the plastics w/ the seat or ill also trade for works shocks, an edelbrock carb, a powerbomb header, or a kibblewhite valve spring kit, or ill even give some money along with these for wicked a-arms.

P.S. i also got a stock axle($100) and a 1988 engine that runs stronger then you would belive(comes with wireing harness and custom warrior 2001 head lights that hook up to the wireing harness instead of the 1988 square ones)($500)

P.P.S. Everything except the motor can be shipped or localy picked up and feal free to come over and try out the motor or axle(both still on my good warrior) or just take a look at things(i have almost a compleat warrior for sale in parts(old warrior parts bike)I just listed the big things). I live in uniontown ohio, the closest known big city is akron which is about 15 minutes away and cleveland is about 45 minutes away. Any questions or parts your looking for just ask i should have them and i can also get pics if needed.

Thanks,
Luke

K guys im in 800 dallors in dept because of my warrior and well its growing and this and the axle are the only two things that i can sell right now and i need them sold so i can finish working on my other warrior engine. Then eventualy sell the other one.

Make some offers, o by the way everything is obo but dont make a stupid offe(a stupid offer would be like the one guy that asked if i would sell him the engine for $150, i just laughed at him)

Around what are you looking for the plastics shipped to 18914? I do not want to send you an insulting offer, but cash is tight right now.

Well i might be doing somthing with my friend, Just sent me any offer, i cant really calculate shipping because i dont no how much everything weights. I really dont care if its an insult offer because nobody has even made any offers yet, ill eather say yes or no. O yeah ill also take trades too if you didnt see that if your tight on money.

Higher. I know there is someone out there that wants these plastics. Ill take trades people for aftermarket stuff. I know dave, you just bought that warrior with no platics, ill trade for you a-arms it you want to now.

Sorry everyone but im building a whole nother warrior because i just found some parts i forgot about and now i have a full warrior its just in parts. So all deals off but if your interested in a warrior ill have one done in the next month.

Back