piston size????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfmwarrior38

Reaction score
so me and my buddy were tear n down his 400ex for bad valve seals and enyhow the guy he bought it from said it had a je 426 kit wich is 88mm but he lied its stock what iam try n to say is that a stock 400ex piston is 85mm but if u bore a warrior to 85mm its only a 366cc ?? just thought that was weird...... and i am refer n to the je 366cc piston for warrior

Whats the stroke difference... That has a lot to do with displacement also...

ahh i see i was just wordering... it makes sence now cuzz a while back my buddy wanted to race and he only beat me by a lil more than half a link and i know y now his motor is all stock lol its got a fmf slip on and thats it mine at the time had a k and n wich i still have and a 20. over bore wiseco high comp but now its jetted with exhaust wonder how close she would be now...

also eny body ever had a ltz 400 or a kfx 400 they have dohc right are they pretty quick??

My buddy Steve has a 400z with a pipe and stuff on it. I think they have around 28 - 38 horsepower to the wheels from stock to piped.. It goes pretty good for a 400 and much quicker then any EX I've rode. Faster then my warrior. Closest race I've had was with a 660 stock raptor..

http://www.ctracing.com/z400_kfx4001.htm

Back