Piston Identification.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerman2701

Reaction score
Just got the piston out and would like to see what size was in the jug but cant really tell. there are some numbers on the top and also an arrow.

the numbers are.

4419m08350 and on the other end of the crown, 5887c

there no markings on the underside, skirts and there is nothing on the rings.

does the 08350 mean it was a 83.50 mm?

well i research and found 4419m is the yfm350 wiseco piston

so i guess that means 083.50 is the bore? sweet looks like i got a lot to work with in the jug!

cool well just dropped off the jug and head to the machine shop hes gonna let me know what i need.

he said its gonna need a bore and hone for sure so i think 84 mm now and im getting a new piston and rings and everything.

also hes gonna relap and do the works to the head.

Just got word from the shop. 400 bucks. Not bad I was expecting more.

He's puttin in new valves. Lapping. Valve seals. Cutting the seat a lil. And boring the cylinder to .40 over. Honing. The 400 includes tax. Parts. And labor

when i read 400 bucks i was like :eek: that mans :loco: but then i saw that it was parts and all then its not so bad lol but thats kindof high in my experience but not by tomuch depending what pistons going in it

those will be fine. Cosmetic and versha sells a set that lower the deck height to just right. OEM is the only other good option.

Ya I got oem clutch gasket. Stator gasket. Head. Base. And new oem timing chain. Was gonna get d.I.d but I got a good deal at the deership on orm

Ehh I ain't really too worried about it. I just wanna ride. Haha.

Back