piston and oil cooler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdam97

Reaction score
Had to replace the base gasket so while I was in there I figured might as well spend $84 and get a wiseco 10.25:1 piston.
as usual, click to enlarge...

Also got suspensionworx' oil cooler from his rappy.

And modified banshee direct shifter

I like iv been wanted an oil cooler also

Best option, a Big Bear conversion kit with a small oil cooler, maybe one a little smaller than what slamdam used so that it'll fit perfect under the hood and so you won't haft to do any modification's to the hood itself.

Ive been thinking about one myself but running low on cash again.

yeah nice job idiot you probly just made him mad and now he wont let you come over this weekend

Checked valve clearance and fired it up tonite! Just waiting on a broken motor mount to be fixed tommorrow and I can ride this biatch.

Excellent man! I'm running the same piston, I find the engine seems to rev up alot faster......excellent value for the $$$

compression has nothing to do with the bore. You normally bore out if you have damage or excessive wear to the cylinder wall.

Yeah if your bore is in good shape just get a standard size piston. Compression does make a big dif in the lower end rpm.

Back