pipe

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was thinkin hmf but i want a quite pipe for like silver lake and the forest.but im also droping to 20in klawsso i kinda want a mid to high range power

Get a supertrapp if your wanting to be able to adjust the sound and your high to low power there are 12 disc that you can use to adjust the sound and performance and they sound great! i had one.

hey tyler, how much was your supertrap, and at the quietest adjustment how much louder then stock was it, and how much more power did it have?

there is a wicked nice slip on for warriors by DG called the buller it adds up to 7 more horse wicked nice but its $300 ish

hawkster0001 said:
hey tyler, how much was your supertrap, and at the quietest adjustment how much louder then stock was it, and how much more power did it have?

I bought the supertrapp used on eBay for $130 and im not sure on how much louder it was on the quietest adjustment compared to the stock muffler cuz when i got my warrior it had the stock exhaust but it was all rusted up and had a bunch of holes in it so it was pretty loud. I have never heard a stock warrior pipe thats in good shape so i couldn't tell ya.

It's a little loud for me but I could remove some discs , the sound itself is the problem not as mellow as the FMF.It's not bad,I'm not in a rush to change it or anything,but will be getting a
new pipe sooner or later.

7 hp from a dg slip on? Don't beleive everything ya hear. That's like a 30% hp gain from a slip-on pipe! I don't think so. 2-3 hp tops out of any exhaust system for the 350, slip on or full makes no diff.

Back