pipe a bike with out a jet kit?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran my warrior with just a HMF slip-on and stock air filter and lid on without rejetting with no problems. HMF even claims you dont need to rejet for this set-up, but when I added a K&N and opened up the airbox it had to be rejetted. ;D

Sure, you won tget max performance out of it but i ran a full system yoshi in both of my race bikes with no jet kit for atleast a year

My warrior was running pretty lean with just the HMF and a uni filter. The header glowed bright red, spark plugs were indicating a lean condition, and I was even getting 6 inch flames popping out the exhaust on deceleration. So I guess everybody is going to get slightly different results.

i used a dial a jet to solve all my problems, i got the same power and the same results i just didnt have to tear my carb apart, bbbthreat has it now and soon he should be letting us know how it works for him

I have the dial-a-jet and its great. Gives you all the performance of a properly jetted carb without having to take the carb apart to re jet. It's made buy thunder products inc. and you can get them from rockymountainatv.com and with the snorkel tube and foam filter for it mine was $60. I'm not sure if they raised the price or anything cuz i got mine over a year ago.

Back