Pics of Todays ride.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ledain

Reaction score
Glass001.jpg

Glass002.jpg

And that concludes todays ride. ::) :mad:
Woops that wasnt a very good strap!

dahh... what kind of strap was it...
.. i also had straps that broke on my on a bumpy road.... so i just said ..&^$&^% so i went and got some high end straps for like 60$... and it was the best thing i have ever done..... i never worrie..

I had a strap break on me once. I ended up tossing a 450r off the trailer at 60+mph. Crazy, it flipped like a hundred times, landed on the wheels and rolled off to the berm, unharmed....lol. Be happy you lost the window and not the quad.

my brothers friend tossed a three wheeler off a trailer before.....flipped a million times but afterwards it was rideable....those things are tanks

my brother was hauling his dirtbike on a trailer when a srtap broke. he drug it for about 2 or 3 miles down the freeway before he noticed. it destroyed all of his plastic, his brand new graphics, and his Pro Taper Contours

my brother was hauling his dirtbike on a trailer when a srtap broke. he drug it for about 2 or 3 miles down the freeway before he noticed. it destroyed all of his plastic, his brand new graphics, and his Pro Taper Contours

i know that isnt cool to laugh at something like that, but i just cant help to wonder what the oncoming traffic thought. :eek:

[quote:3m45x44r]my brother was hauling his dirtbike on a trailer when a srtap broke. he drug it for about 2 or 3 miles down the freeway before he noticed. it destroyed all of his plastic, his brand new graphics, and his Pro Taper Contours

i know that isnt cool to laugh at something like that, but i just cant help to wonder what the oncoming traffic thought. :eek:[/quote:3m45x44r]
I would have thought the guy riding on it fell off a few miles back lmao!!!

Back