pics of my warriors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2kwarrior

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my warriors. They are a 2000 and a 1987.
This was at Sand Lake Oregon right after I bought the 2000
DSCF0010.jpg

This is my nephew on the 87
101_0903.jpg

Bad picture but this was right after i cut the front fenders (dont have a pic of it with the rears cut yet) replaced lights with fog lights.
warriors4.jpg

both quads with cut front fenders and the 2000 lights on the 87
warriors3.jpg

warriors1.jpg

and me on the 2000 watching people race up one of the bowls and Sand Lake
100_1073.jpg

And another of the 2000 right after i bought it at the dunes
1205715356_l.jpg

The 2000 now has cut front and rear fenders, big gun evo x exhaust, air box removed, and a 12 tooth front sprocket to help get me up and out of the idiot holes at the dunes.
The 1987 has cut front and rear fenders, supertrapp exhaust, headlights off of my 2000. I also have a 99 hood thats going on it once the rain and snow stops falling here so I can weld on the new mounting tabs and weld in the bar to mount the lights up by handle bars.

The 87 needs a top end rebuild but other than that its in good condition. The 2000 was in near perfect condition when I bought it in July. I picked it up for $850!!!!! The guy didnt know much about quads and thought that the engine was shot cause it wouldnt rev up at all. I started it up and gave it some throttle and it started cutting in and out. I bought it, took it home and unplugged the wires for the E-brake and hey what do you know it ran perfect :D Cant beat a near showroom condition quad for $850!!

dude the 87 with the fenders and lights looks sick man, good job you got a good deal, they are really good looking

Back