pics of my warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never saw one either. It looks to me like the stock bumper with a piece of bar stock welded to the front, but it doesn't look bad.

yeah,i really dont know lol,it was there when i bought it but i thik it is just a piece of stock welded on just to have a better grab bar on the front... it works great though.

looking good man... carefull worriorspeed or corko my say your gay or that your quad is gay.. but dont mind them

[quote:j8r0c3y5]looking good man... carefull worriorspeed or corko my say your gay or that your quad is gay.. but dont mind them

Now see? Can't let it go........[/quote:j8r0c3y5]

loll you are trying to start stuff...you want to go lol J/K

[quote:epsuoef9]looking good man... carefull worriorspeed or corko my say your gay or that your quad is gay.. but dont mind them

Now see? Can't let it go........[/quote:epsuoef9]
me ??? if so... nah i cant let it go got so use to seeing it

looks good. man i wish my white and balck warrior didnt get stolen. i think thats the best out of all the years. nice bike

well, pipes nice and quiet when the i dont full throttle it, but its wicked once i gas it lol.. its got a nice deep roar to it...thanks everyone for the comments i'll get more pics soon.

i wonder how it sounds with the quiet core cause my dad wont let me get a pipe cause they are too loud

nice bike bro, i really like the color combo! I would have to agree with death on the whole license plate thing, it really belongs somewhere else, other than that its a nice ride!

Back