Pics and Vids of me.. (ALOTtTtT 56k ) Updated

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yah also...warrior speed...this was with my stock bearings now i have allballs and they havent failed.......this is why i said to him be careful of leeting them sit....cause this is what happened to me on my stock bearings......******* moron

j/k man...no beef

also the stock bearins are not sealed....so i believe..correct me if i am wrong

About 30 miles away from me, I guess I can check that riding spot off the list. Every pic you post you are riding illegally, I hope you dont wonder why our riding spots get shut down.

About 30 miles away from me, I guess I can check that riding spot off the list. Every pic you post you are riding illegally, I hope you dont wonder why our riding spots get shut down.

who me ?
which part of miami u live ?
yo.. i ride anywhere i want to except the main roads

DSC04697.jpg

DSC04709.jpg

hey man if you are riding in a closed area...i suggest you stop before eery trail around you gets closed

hey man if you are riding in a closed area...i suggest you stop before eery trail around you gets closed

bro.. dis it miami
the amount of quads/ dirtbikes that are around this area
it is impossible..

Dude are you blind? Non stop thinking like this gets areas closed. 8th street is now heavily watched by cops, so is lostlake, humps, sebring, bro I can go on forever, every place rideable in FLORIDA has been shut down if not considered a legal, insuranced ohv park. The only legal place for us now is seminole, countyline, and the holeylands, all within an hour, and countyline is so shitty i've stayed home on weekends instead of riding their, holeylands is all mud which my z will never see, and seminole is the ****, just hard to get a ride every week.

You may not realize it but if you would post all these pics and vids on a place called www.atvflorida.com , about every member would call you a dumbass becuase everyone over their is FIGHTING for our quad rights, so much **** you dont even know you are doing can easily hurt us.

Dude are you blind? Non stop thinking like this gets areas closed. 8th street is now heavily watched by cops, so is lostlake, humps, sebring, bro I can go on forever, every place rideable in FLORIDA has been shut down if not considered a legal, insuranced ohv park. The only legal place for us now is seminole, countyline, and the holeylands, all within an hour, and countyline is so shitty i've stayed home on weekends instead of riding their, holeylands is all mud which my z will never see, and seminole is the ****, just hard to get a ride every week.

You may not realize it but if you would post all these pics and vids on a place called www.atvflorida.com , about every member would call you a dumbass becuase everyone over their is FIGHTING for our quad rights, so much **** you dont even know you are doing can easily hurt us.

zeeen

Back