Picked up a used Edelbrock carb,have some questions..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickofit

Reaction score
A buddy of mine just picked up a used,but excellent shape eddy carb for his warrior locally for $150...

One thing that sucks,is it didn't come with the aluminum or rubber manifold that is included in the kit new,or the extra needles....Think eddy sells those parts seperate...looked on their site,but they just list the cable and needles as parts for these....i'll have to give them a call...

Or do you think it would be fine with just a rubber carb flange that will fit the intake,but with the ring to tighten,as cant use the factory boot as it bolts to the carb,this one slides in the boot,then tighten the ring...Boots from my 660 rappy look like they'd fit,but not yankin the 2 carbs off to check,lol

Thought about gettin one of those metal carb spacers,then a rubber boot,but cant find them anymore..??

Also,it seems to bind up at mid throttle if working the throttle slow...but if you just hammer it,it opens fine...this is not normal is it..??...seems like the accel pump kinda sticks....throttle it slow it stops at about mid throttle,have to let off slightly,open it fast,then opens no prob....its like the accel pump is maybe set too tight...??...Where do you guys with these carbs have the accel pump set too..??...Pics..??

He's lookin forward to gettin this thing on there,just gotta find the best way to mount it...

Thanks guys...!!

For the boot just get a rappy 350 intake

Think the eddy carb will fit in the boot for the rappy 350..??...carb mouth on eddy is 40.5 mm...measured the inlets on my rappy 660 carb,and they only measure at 38mm,but there is 2 carbs...

Thanks..

I'll look tonight.

If your in talks with this guy, get some prices on parts. (Needles and cables and carb repair parts) Thanks.

Hey Deadlast,or anyone,would you happen to have a PDF of the instruction book that came with this carb..??...I've downloaded the instruction supplement from the edelbrock site,but that just shows installation.

I'm really looking for stuff like float level,and a guide to tuning it.

If its just a paper or small book,do you think you would mind doing a quick scan of it,if possible.

It would even make a good sticky,seeing as people ae only going to be able to get them used now,and may need the guide.

TIA

Greg

Oh man,thats awesome...thanks..!!!

One question though...in the tuning guide,it says to refer to the supplement manual for the float height specs...but the supplement manual from the eddy site,doesn't have that info..??

Would you happen to have a PDF of the supplement manual as well...if its any different from the eddy site one,and actually has the float height specs...or even just let me know the float height specs...

Again..Thanks man..

Sweet....Ya theres a couple pics missing from the sup manual from eddy as well,think it got shrunk down,and stuff got left out.In the specifacation spot,it has every other adj stock,but just not the float height.

Thanks..

Back