photoshop work done

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't use photoshop, I use the photo enhancer that came with my printer/scanner, and microsoft paint. Not to bad for using programs that were never designed for color changes, huh?

if someone can do it for me too, it'd be greatly appreciated...i'd like white plastics, and blue frame and bottom a-arms, top a-arms silver or some kinda chrome color thanks.

yenawltyme3.jpg

I'll give it a try with my oddball methods... i think I can do it. Do you have a larger size of the first picture? The frame is going to be the hard part, so the less of it is showing, the better it will be for me.

[quote:4n48r44u]I gave it a shot, but i'm not very good with photoshop, like I said earlier. Sorry if you don't like it.

barney_t2006_3_4_12_33_1_q75_f8_600x452.jpg

I kinda went with the barney-the-happy-dinousar theme.

you should have done it with the rappy instead[/quote:4n48r44u] how do you just change the color of a selected area????

You have to use the 'lasso' tool (that's what it's called in photoshop, anyway) to select the area to be worked on.

It was hard to get it right because the pic was fuzzy, but here's what i came up with

colorchop1.jpg

Back