• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts warrior part out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghosterbuck

Reaction score
got a bottom end for parts (will seperate) a-arms, swinger, shocks, 01 electrical parts, maybe other stuff. Text me at 251-259-3413 or pm. Located near mobile, al.

No lights, no stator. I actually need lights for my spare warrior. Also, I do have the hubs. make offer ibjamm

probably going to remove the blue/yellow stockers on the front, have 2 white rears, or black spray painted fronts lol. Make me an offer on a set.

need one or both? Shoot me an offer. I really wanted to sell uppers an lowers together.

How much for one hub shipped to 26346? Can you make sure the splines are tight? My old one stripped and I am sure its the hub and not the axle. Just pm me if ya want.

Do you have any spare plastics, fender bolts, chains (mine is welded so anything is better), starter, parking brake assembly, carb? I need a lot of little stupid parts, have the frame and it all seems to be ok. Stock back grab bar? There is a DG one that's really ugly on mine, I like the stock look better. Ill even trade it to you if it's something you want.
7yqa3u2y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Are the cdi's stock? Do they work? Will they work on my 97? How much shipped to 73044?

Back