Parts installed (update Full exhaust added)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
2006Raptor050.jpg

2006Raptor051.jpg

The Pro-Tec lid didnt really seal as good as I hoped but I added some weather stripping to the bottom and it fits tight now.

My Yoshi RS7 full exhaust will be here tomorrow

Just the filter,lid and PC lll and spark arrestor removed made a big difference in power. My full Yoshi will be here tomorrow and we are going to Kentucky lake sunday to ride. It should really get up and go when get pipe on.

i love the pipe looks amazing how dose she sound???? are you gonna get new tires and ditch the stocks? some Holeshot hd's would look sweet on there.

I did protection first then started on performance so wheels and tires are next now. Then it will be basically done for the most part. Probally add a trailtech vapor and other little stuff. Your never completely done lol ;D

Every time I have myself convinced that I do not need to spend $6500 on another quad, that the 350 is plenty to have fun on, some SOB like you post a badass pic of a 700R.. :mad:

Sweet as hell.

I know I am in the minority here, but I really like the looks of the stock OEM Radials. It compliments the look of the bike and you will not beat the smoothness and flex of a radial, especially on a bike that can now go close to 80 MPH. The HD's look to old school to me; square, stiff and big ass mudding lugs.

Ya I am actually pretty happy with the stock tires. I wont replace them till wore or I bust one (this is only probem with them). Buddy busted one of his fronts on his 450 (same tire on front) the 2nd time he rode it.

I know what you mean Palerider I loved my warrior and didnt think I needed a new quad just reached a point of no return on warrior and decided not to put anymore money in it . As much as I liked my warrior i am very happy I decided to get a 700.

Damn Bro!! That Yoshi Pipe looks Nice and your Rappy 700 looks Bad Ass! In Around 5-6 months i will be gettin a Rappy 700 or a Suzuki LTR -450 myself! :) Still havent made up my mind yet. They had 3 Suzuki ltr-450's at Chapparal Motorsports for $5900 bucks each. Thats a steel if you ask me. What will your next upgrade be???? Peace! ~OG Raskal

depends on what kinda riding ull b doing raskal......trails and everyday stuff go with the 700.... ltrs have had a few problems and will have more the longer there out.... so its up to u 5900 is a steal...

Damn Bro!! That Yoshi Pipe looks Nice and your Rappy 700 looks Bad Ass! In Around 5-6 months i will be gettin a Rappy 700 or a Suzuki LTR -450 myself! :) Still havent made up my mind yet. They had 3 Suzuki ltr-450's at Chapparal Motorsports for $5900 bucks each. Thats a steel if you ask me. What will your next upgrade be???? Peace! ~OG Raskal

Both good quads so just depends on what kind of riding you do. If mainly trails Id go with a 700.

Went riding today and the guys parked next to us was 2 ltr 450's and a Raptor 700 so I asked them how they compared. All 3 where there and agreed with these statemnets. One ltr 450 was stock and the 700 with a slip on only out runs it pretty easy. One ltr 450 modded (standard stuff full exhaust, cherry bomb, no lid Hi flow filter) it out ran the 700. The modded 450 also changed the tires to 20's and they said it did pretty good on the trails but not as well as the 700. The stock 450 they said if hill was rutted at all he got stuck.

Back