• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcombs0064

Reaction score
Red fits the front, Must be off an older like warrior, the yellow old came off an older warrior Rear. 30$ for both
IMG00032-20110413-1203.jpg

97+ wiring harness-50
Starter switch housing-25
front brake calipers, Need rebuilt. would be handy extras-20
IMG00031-20110413-1200.jpg

May trade to something that catches my eye.
Thanks,

Last edited:
Is that 97 the complete harness? Whats it missing? Come off a running bike? Really interested!

CDI, rectifier, key switch or coil for that harness? That all missing?

all missing lol, i thought it would fit mine quad. But someones switched motors and harnesses on it. so i need to sale.

found somemore stuff,
Have a good clutch cover,
good timing chain,
another older back shock,
if interested let me know i'll take a pic.

Does the starter switch have the plug intact..??..It is the single plug,and one bullet connector type,correct..???...Can't really tell by the pic.

Take $25 shipped to me in Canada,for the starter switch..

Do you have Paypal..??

Thanks..

let me get shipping cost man, its gonna be high were there heavy and big. i'll find out as soon as i can

id like the switch set up but would they work with a 2001 warrior? if so im very interested.

id like the switch set up but would they work with a 2001 warrior? if so im very interested.

i just pluged it in to m 97+ harness and it fits perfect.
Pm me if your still intrested id take paypal or money order just let me know man.

Back