• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't nesserally bump it to the top of the page, be rather make it a new post or reply again. It keep the thread active and alive, which in turn members are more likely to see and visit.

whats the differenc in the big bear oil cooler and the clutch cover one?? Or is it bc the big bear doesnt work on the warriors?

Yupp, long as you have that adapter and the right amount of tube length, you'll be good.

Might need to put in just a bit more oil too.

wanted to let ya'll know I got a part from kyler with no issues and fast shipping ..thanks Kyler

bump... bump... someone needs that sign! LOL just make me an offer of it! i kinda want it gone,,, lol

Warrior 350 stock exhaust

I read through this, hope I didn't overlook anything but was wondering if you of anyone might have a stock warrior pipe and silencer/muffler(in-other-words "a complete stocker exhaust") for sale? My DG is rusted to crap and leaking= "LOUD" ha!
Thanks

I read through this, hope I didn't overlook anything but was wondering if you of anyone might have a stock warrior pipe and silencer/muffler(in-other-words "a complete stocker exhaust") for sale? My DG is rusted to crap and leaking= "LOUD" ha!
Thanks

Check out deadlast deal of the day. That Fmf is a Q silentcer I think it's 96dec.

Back