• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobbyguy been there done that lol going on 3 years sober myself, Congratulations on being clean I have a lot of respect for any fellow addict.

Is there a big market for powder coating? I have one lol and i love it!

BK that's awesome!! I may take you up on that offer sometime. I can pay some expenses for the powder if need be, I contacted a lot of PC places and they was giving me bogus prices.

LOL @Lloyd. I hear ya, Its a dang steal for it. I always try to give good prices. Im gonna go though my parts today and update some pics of what all I have for sale.

Didn't get a chance to go through all my parts, After doing this so many years and attending events, Buying parts you start to accumulate a lot of banners and decals. Anyone interested in some decals? Any certain one you lookin for? This is only half of what I have.

LOL Finally someone gets my sarcasm, I put this up as a joke. I figured since the economy is so low I would start with affordable items and work my way up to selling the LSR stem.

i loovvee stickers!! how much for the
2- big IMS and 2-small IMS
2-big ASV
2-Yoshi sheets
or just 2 of everything hahaha?

Back