PARTING OUT THE BEAST

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
If I was to part it out...who would be interested in parts. I may part it out to throw the stock back on and sell the quad with the built motor. That might be my best bet. Here is a list of parts. If somone calls out a part and someone wants to fight for it. They can send me a PM with thier offer. The reason I am doing this is to see if people will actually buy because I know death just parted his out. Just give me ideas on who might want what. I will decide If I am parting depending on the responses I get.

::pARTS LIST::

AC Nerfs: $150 NEW--Selling for $95
RPM Grab Bar: $35 NEW—Selling for $15
IMS Foot Pegs: $240 NEW—Selling for $155
IMS Heal Guards: Selling for $30
Works Front shocks(dual rates with rezzies): $500 NEW—Selling for $330
Works Ultracross rear: $650 NEW—Selling for $455
Wicked Products +2+1 A-Arms w/ steel braided lines and SRP billet line holders: $640 NEW—Selling for $430
Durablue Eliminator 2+2 Axle: $340 NEW—Selling for $295(I JUST PUT IT ON)
DG V-Pro Bumper: $85 NEW—Selling for $15(Is Bent a little)
DG Side Frame Guards: $80 NEW—Selling for $55(I polished them too)
DG Frame/Motor guard: $80 NEW—Selling for $50
12t front Renthal Sprocket: $16 NEW 14t and 15t Primary Drive front sprockets: $8 a piece—Selling all 3 for $25(BRAND NEW NEVER PUT ON)
Trailtech HID Handlebar mount lights: $280 NEW—Selling for $215(Fairly New)
SRP Aftermarket CDI(02-04 ONLY): $100 NEW—Selling for $65
Yamaha Blue Lonestar Racing Swingarm(with skid plate mounts) round house bearing carrier and steel braided line: $840 NEW—Selling for $700
Roll Design Steering Stem w/ Anti-Vibe mounts: $220 NEW/Tag T2 bars(blue): $85 NEW—Selling both together for $210
Trailtech Computer with mounting kit $85 NEW—Selling for $45
UM Aluminum Airbox: $175 NEW K&N Pro-Flow kit: $100 NEW—Selling both for $180(comes with outerwears for filter)

If you want I guess you guys can send me PM's on who wants what...and I will take record of everything. If enough people are willing to buy parts I will post than what is going on...SO SEND THOSE PM's My box is EMPTY LOL

Not sure if the heel guards mount up with stock pegs but I can double check. So they are yours if they do. REMEMBER GUYS...SEND ME PM's IF YOU WANT SOMETHING. That way if someone wants to pay more for a part noone gets pissed at eachother LOL. It has happened already on one part. C'mon guys...lots of that stuff is fairly new.

Posted by warriorspeed350 on Today at 12:17pm
air box...heel guards if theyll mount on a stock peg...and rev bod cdi thinggy
You want both the airbox and filter...They come together

Remember though...somone asked me how much I wanted for my bike and he guarantees he will sell it. He's got some hook-ups I suppose. So depending on what he can sell it for I might do that. I will let you guys know. Also if people start calling out a majority of the parts I'll decide to part it if my buddy hasn't gotten any offers for it.

Can you post some pics of the heel guards? IMS doesn't have any pics on their site.

[quote:v4wqtrl3]Posted by warriorspeed350 on Today at 12:17pm
air box...heel guards if theyll mount on a stock peg...and rev bod cdi thinggy
You want both the airbox and filter...They come together[/quote:v4wqtrl3].

what if i only wanted the box, would u lower the price

The steering stem is black and it is a ROLL DESIGN stem. Not sure if I am selling it yet. I need a stock one to put back on in it's place if I part it out. It has ant-vibe mounts which needs the fat handlebars. As for the airbox...If I sell it seperate I will sell it to you for $120. It's practically brand new.

Here is a picture of the heel guards. I think they only work with the IMS Pegs.
This is the best picture I have
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-453318.jpg

Well...heres another one
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-412720.jpg

Exhaust is staying on and the steering stem is stock length. If you get a lowrise handle bar it works out good because the mounts sit up higher. And again they are for the fat handlebars

C'MON GUYS...Would anyone be interested in the shocks or swingarm. Those are the big sellers. Brand Spankin new durablue

Back