• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 4 Warriors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMYZATV

Reaction score
:atv:If u need it I probably have it but I dont have time to respond to emails and and keeping up with the Thred SORRYbut I will do my best, so call me @ 330 603 8508
My prices are fair But if I ship the part u will need a paypal account and must pay for the paypal fees and shipping.
U can go to my add on craigslist and see some pics http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/rvs/2624019090.html
I will add pics to the thred tomorrow, If u want to see something post it on the thred and i will try to get a pic up 4 u.
I am parting out 12 quads and I sell a lot of parts. I also have 4 customer quads in the shop I am building a Custom Blaster 4 my son of so I have a lot on my plate. Be Patient Please
I am new and I was invited to this site by DeadLastRacing Who called me 4 parts. THANKS DEADLASTRACING!!!

Whats up

Ah hey jim im the one that sold the tires
I did get the tires mounted but it took me some time, I had to heat up the tires first because of the bead. Thanks it worked out fine
I left your place and picked up a trailer full of TRX450R parts, I should have taken a bigger trailer

Welcome to the site dude. Hope you can get some sales. I'd still like to come out and check out your shop some time.

You are welcome any time. I just picked up A Coats 220 tire machine so I can break down & mount most ATV tires now

i need a whole wiring harness, cylenoid, cdi box key switch, regulator the works preferably newer but let me know what u got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back