• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PARTING OUT 2004 WARRIOR

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missouritrailrider

Reaction score
I have a 2004 warrior complete and almost enough parts to build another one, so email any responses to [email protected] I have all the stock parts, so let me know on those and send me offers. As far as aftermarket i have-

NEW Alba blue nerfs- $50
High output coil- $40
+2 Braided brake lines- $45
Wiseco 10.5-1 comp piston w/ new rings- $70
Maier white plastics stock rear, race cut fronts- $150
Alba front bumper, new- $40
NEW ITP trac stars on stock front wheels- $90
Douglas offset rear wheels- $50
Air shrouds- $35
NEW OEM Rear axle- $95
MAier skid- $45
Rear .125 skid- $45
Parking brake delete- $10
Front works shock set up for standard width a-arms, 180 lbs- $150
NEW K&N in box w/ outerwears- $40
Would sell complete motor for $400, ran great, recent rebuilt

I am negotiable on all prices and will give better deals the more parts you buy. Buyer pays all shipping. EMAIL ME I do not get on here much after i bought a YFZ

come on guys, send me offers, i am negotiable and I know warriors and know you need some parts

I need a key switch, on/off/light switch, rear grab bar, and front hood. Have any of that?

interested in the break lines and front bumper......what style alba bumper is it?

sorry, been outta town. sold all but frame, a-arms, plastics, steering stem, air shrouds, and brake lines. Dont really have any pics, check out this is one air shroud, both are covered in stickers though, made by deadlast's bro.

100_0642.jpg

Plastics are blue hood and tank and white maier fenders, cut fronts bought from a guy off here in elite section, forgot name

sorry guys sold everything. i got the 450 and lost interest but now im looking for a warrior to start on again, maybe just a motor frame and swing?

Ive got a complete frame with a arms, swing arm and shocks all around. here are some pics of it.

Frame2.jpg

I do have the right foot peg even though it is not pictured.
Frame1.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

The ends that go on the a arms where they mount to the frame are not pictured either but i do have them also.
A-Arms.jpg

My brother bent the frame and left A frame on my 2000 warrior. Will your frame work on it? Thanks, Rob

Back