• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 2 quads

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opey18

Reaction score
ill be parting out 2 yamaha warriors this weekend ill have pictures and prices posted on a new thread this weekend... the years of quads are 92 and 97!! let me know wat u need....also u can call or text me at 419 796 0909

You could just do them in this thread. Just make a list of the basics that people will be looking for with prices and since you will be doing 2, the quantity you have

do you have a carb.im looking for one for my 01. ive been searching for one for awhile now. if you have one please let me know a price shipped to 18058.thanks man.

each motor that came out of them the cam pin broke so i just decided to part out.....one bottom end has new crank and piston...but yes all heads are good seems how i dont have prices posted yet make me offer for heads and top ends

Last edited:
Whats up Cody. Let me know the prices including shipping for the black tank cover, rappy thumb throttle, skid plate, that 87 bumper, and a complete airbox with lid and tubes.Thanks

What color are the fenders, Im lookin for some dark gray fronts. How about a selonoind to. thats all I can think of right now.

okay im gonna start a new thread start fresh ill email u guys with prices!!! pictures will be posted in like 1hr

Back