• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 01 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriortamer

Reaction score
I am parting out an 01 Warrior. I have several parts left. Here is what I know off the top of my head... I will add more tomorrow when I get a chance to go back down to the garage.

-Swingarm-good shape
-Bare frame- good shape
-Front bumper- has some scratches and dings- but has both rubber end caps
-Sprockets- appear to be in good shape
-reverse lever and linkage
-cylinder head- unsure of the shape- I am assuming it is good but I have not tore down the motor to be positive
-Cylinder- same as above
-bottom end- supposed to be good- gears felt good shifting on bench
-Complete clutch with basket and pressure plate
-new stator- was installed but never got ran
-stock heel guards
-stock "floorboards"

- Also have blue plastics- some stress marks and scratches but no cracks - I was going to use these on mine but will let go if the right offer is made.

This is all I can think of right now that is left but I will go through and add more tomorrow.

Make offers- haven't came up with a price idea on anything yet

I'm interested in the Head, heel guards and floor boards and the plastics if they are in good shape pm me and let me know the condition and how much pics would be good also. Thanks

How about the head light bracket.
Do you have one with this 01' part out?
Thanks

Sorry... I don't have the headlight bracket.

I will get pics tomorrow evening for everything everyone asked for. I got home too late tonight to get any and I will let you know some prices.

I would take $15 for the front bumper. Let me get some pics of it for you tonight though.

I am interested in the heel guards, stator, and front bumper, if you still have them and they will work with a 96.

I would take $15 for the front bumper. Let me get some pics of it for you tonight though.

Sounds good (the price & the pictures) ... I have emailed you about it.

Thanks!

Here is some pics and some prices....I have not had a chance to get pics of everything. I will add the pics as I can get them.
All prices do not include shipping

-Swingarm-good shape $40
-Bare frame- good shape $125
-Front bumper- has some scratches and dings- but has both rubber end caps $15
-Sprockets- appear to be in good shape $10
-reverse lever and linkage $10
-stock "floorboards" $35
-foot pegs with brake lever and shift lever and linkage $20

I will part with the plastics but only if I can sell them as a whole set- $125 plus shipping-I will have pics of them in the next day or two.

S6300448.jpg

S6300446.jpg

Hey man im very interested in the cylinder head mine is cracked and its all i need to get going again can you help me out?

I have one guy interested in the whole motor- I should know something today. If he decides against it, I will gladly sell the head seperately.

Back