• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting '96

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber315

Reaction score
hey guys i still have ton of parts i want to sell from a '96... the only parts i have sold are the a arms, tie rod ends, spindles, keyswitch, handlebar switch, rear caliber, and front master cylinder...

the motor has a seized lower rod bearing, a broken piston, a burnt clutch, and the chain broke the case... other than that it looks good ;)... aka the cylinder, head and clutch cover look good... i havent been onto the tranny yet, but certainly will if there is a gear someone needs... if someone wants the whole bottom end it is pick up only, along with the frame... heres the awesome part... the frame is free!!!! come and get it the hell outta here! hahahaa

the rear shock is good as far and compression but it needs new bushings... since the engine was running when the bearing gave out i have to assume the stator and cdi are good.... i can ohm out the stator if someone is interested... the seat is good shape and has been recovered in blue, steering stem is straight as an arrow, wheels are in good shape with just a few scuffs, no dents... local pickup on the wheels... i can meet anyone within 50 miles of clarion, pa... let me know guys, reply here or text or call 814-229-1544... i can only answer between 12:15 and 1 eastern, and after 5... so your probably best to text during the day..... thanks

sure do, like i said before i cant guarantee what brand the head pipe is but it is aftermarket....

1998yamahawarrior said:
what ever turn out about the rear skid plate that i was interested in. and i was interested in the head pipe too.

im not really sure... i have a a ton of people act like they are interested in one part or another and then just never get back to me....

the rear skid plat is homemade, but it looks well done... i took me a couple of minutes to realize it wasnt bought somewhere... it is aluminum but the bolts they used to mount it wheren't the right size and it was loose as hell when i tore it off... im not positive how well it fits but if you are still interested ill get a picture and bolt it back to the swinger and see how well it fits when its tight... the head pipe is still up for grabs, it as a slip joint in it that i was trying to get apart so it would ship cheaper but i havent unstuck it yet...

show me the money guys! :)

ill go $45 on the head pipe, $70 on the dg slip on, and around $20 on the skid plate... i gotta be careful on these prices tho because i dont want to lose my ass on shipping... those prices are providing shipping is not outragous....

any guys wishing to stop by and rummage through the parts are sure to take home a box full at really good price... my 94 is running like a dream(so far) and i have no use for this stuff and it taking up room..... dont expect to steal the parts tho, ill just hold them if i cant get a reasonably fair price.... mkae me an offer.... boy im long winded!.....

I'm looking for a few parts but not sure if they will work on my 2001 warrior. I'm looking for a starter relay and voltage regulator. Do you have either of those? It looks like you're only an hour or so from me. Let me know and I may be able to come out and get them.

well i have both of them still... i would be willing to bet the relay is the same but the voltage regulator is another story... maybe someone else reading this can say whether or not a "96 will fit a 2001.... i can take pictures of them but it wont be till tomorrow...

Hmmm...you still got the cdi, stator and carb?

I have a 96 and would like to have some spare parts.....

i have rear fenders which i personaly wouldnt pay a dime for because the were grey and have been painted red, and i have a red tank cover which is pretty good shape... the hood is garbage and the front fenders never existed.... i still have all of the motor pieces but like i said before it has a junked lower rod bearing and the top end is tore apart.... the back fenders and the bottom end are local pickup only... im not going through the pain in the ass of shipping those... but i will ship the head and the cylinder if someone wants them

also if there uis a bottom end piece you are in need of like a gear or something i can tear it apart and send that.... i just dont wanna try to ship that whole heavy bastard

I'm interested in the rear grab bar, only if its in great shape. Please let me know how much with shipping to Mi 48042.

michiganrider said:
I'm interested in the rear grab bar, only if its in great shape. Please let me know how much with shipping to Mi 48042.

nope its all bent and welded sorry

mmm the chain adjusters should be good still but let me check the threads... its been a couple of weeks since i looked at this stuff

Back