• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting '89 Warrior, Lunched rod bearing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still intrested in the rear brake , pm me or call me 440-479-9023 matt how are the lower a-arms?

sorry guys i was away/ working/ busy all weekend... im going to do my best to get back to all of you today... the only thing i have sold so far is the hand guards... everything else is still around... looks like im going to be busy again today at work (now till 5 eastern) so im not sure how much ill be on here till after 5

so whats up with that rear brake and those a-arms?( i don't care about the rust, but looking for a set thats not beat or bent ) please let me know asap----Matt 1 440 479 9023.

a arms are yours for the taking.... did you get a picture? once again im sorry i didnt get back to you sooner, i had a friend fly in that i only get to see once a year for 4 days at a time.... im still interested in your front bumper if you have a picture of it, send it to [email protected]...

also part of the reason i delayed getting back to you was the back brakes... i have a friend who gives me alot of parts and does my welding and i just generally owe him... he said he wanted the rear caliper and front master cylinder, and i wasnt sure if he really wanted it or it was just the beer talking... turns out he actually has plans for them so i guess i gotta sell them to him :-/ .... i have the rest of the rear brake system if you are interested in it... its all in working condition

im going to text the number you gave me(dont know if its a cell) because i cant really call you while im at work....

you have a bumper, i have a arms, lets make a deal hahaha

kmanxj said:
50 bucks for the whole exhuast?

i already sold the head pipe...

now that i know shipping charges a little better ill need ~$70 (shipped) for the DG Slip-on...

mmm i dont really wanna sell the axle honestly (i might need it someday, and its heavy as hell!) hahaha but i will if the price is right...

the slip-on i'll take $70
for axle ill take $75
for both ill take $125 (providing they less than 70 lbs together, im pretty sure they should)
thanks

How much for a front rim shipped to 29169?? Only need one and I don't really need the tire (looks kinda bald) if you can seperate it to make shipping cheaper...

Do you still have the frame ? i hit a tree and trashed my frame. Also how far are you from Rome Ohio 44085 thanks Ed

bomber315 said:
mmm i dont really wanna sell the axle honestly (i might need it someday, and its heavy as hell!) hahaha but i will if the price is right...

the slip-on i'll take $70
for axle ill take $75
for both ill take $125 (providing they less than 70 lbs together, im pretty sure they should)
thanks

R those prices shipped?

Can you give me a price on the rear wheel hubs if you still have them shipped to 17921 please?

Back