Painting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamyamahapa

Reaction score
Well I have some spots on my warrior where the paint has worn away, especially on the a arms.. anyways the frame is the stock silver and im just looking to touch up on some spots like the aarms and foot pegs and so on, I was wondering if anyone knows a color # or color name for the silver they use on stock parts and also if there is some technique i should use so that the paint doesnt rub off right away again... is there some sort of stronger paint of anykind i should use?

PJ1 Coatings makes an OEM color match spray paint in silver metallic for Yamaha frames. They claim to be more durable than the stock finishes and chip resistant. ;)

I used silver high temperature paint to touch up the silver on mine, you don't really need it to handle the temperature, but it's more durable. At first it'll be more reflective than the stock paint, but if you just rub over it after it dries, or just let it go for a ride or two it'll blend with the original paint pretty good. And the best part - it's only $5 a can, vs $30 for yamaha's factory match paint which is weak to begin with.

Back