Paint Job

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd

Reaction score
I painted my rc truck body and rims. This is my first try at painting anything so tell me what you think. How'd I do?
From this
DSCN0493.jpg

To this
DSCN0502.jpg

DSCN0506.jpg

DSCN0510.jpg

DSCN0518.jpg

The rims look sick, you need to paint some graphics or put some little stickers on the body that would top it all off.

:eek: :eek: that looks SICK!!!! It looks like factory!! Put some pics up after you put the stickers on that they give you. It will make it look even better.

Don't know how far you want to go, but you should try to tint the windows. Just spray paint the windows quickly. I did that with mine, and you can see through them still.

I have almost that exact same car except someone stole it when we were moving we had it sitting in a garbage can on a trailer and someone stole the garbage can so i dont have one now. Mine dont run right now for some reason

Yeo dude i love x-mods lol i have like 5 cars... i wanna sell them because i never drive them anymoe and i have it upgrade to 5 and 6 cell... soooo sick

thats awesome i just found a couple of mine that i've had for like 2 yrs or something like that (there the first ones made) and i got hooked on em once again and now i'm gonna get a f150 and lift it and soem other stuff.... you should hit me up w/ some pics i might be interested in buyin a couple of them ATV, pm me

Back