Out With The Old, In With The New

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaballer97

Reaction score
Well guys, I'm sorry to break the new to you, but I'm no longer a part of the yfm350. I traded my 01 warrior for an 87 banshee the other day. It is BAAAD! It's a 4 mil stroker (stock bore) shaved head, stage 5 reed spacers, JD (Jim Duncan) racing engine, Aftermarket race carbs, k&n airfilters with outerwear, +6 inch chrome swingarm, ITP star trac tires, ITP chrome aluminum rims, Toomey T5 pipes, New fullbore innovations rear plastics, Chrome grill, footpegs, Dg bumper and grab bar, and an adjustable rear axle. I guess the guy i traded for had no clue what he had. he traded an old buick riviera on 20's for it. The only problems are, the wiring is a complete mess, it has a tether switch and somewhat hard to start, AND it is a total gas hog. Let me know what you all think about it:atv:

Banshees rule! i can't say I would have trade for a J-Arm though unless you plan to stay on straight, smooth track. If you plan to do anything other than that i'd opt for a newer a-arm shee frame.

Post pics of that beast though.

Yeah, I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep it. But hey, it's worth a hell of a lot more than the Warrior was. I could easily sell it for 2500. If I do keep it I know a guy that has a 2001 banshee roller that he will sell me for 300. It's so much better than the warrior was, but I'm thinking I'm gunna trade for a 450 or sell and buy a 400ex and drop some cash into it.

The guy that had had it before the guy I bought it from had it as his dune racer when he lived in Oregon. So it's pretty much pointless for me here in Illinois.

banshee6_zps20dcd00d.jpg.html
banshee_zps412cf697.jpg.html
banshee1_zps9095fb7f.jpg.html

There's a couple pictures for ya guys.

No way I'd sell a Shee and buy a 400ex. If you do not keep it at least sell it outright or trade for a 450 or some kind. Hell, at least a KFX or LTZ if you even wanna stay with a 400.

I've rode all three 400's and i like the 400ex way better than the ltz and kfx. It rides smoother in my opinion. I'd only get one of those because I have a lot of guys up here that'll sell em to me cheap. And idk about the pictures, I can't get them uploaded. I have em on my photobucket account I just made. But IDK how to get them on here. My photobucket is TheBanshee87

I've rode all three 400's and i like the 400ex way better than the ltz and kfx. It rides smoother in my opinion. I'd only get one of those because I have a lot of guys up here that'll sell em to me cheap. And idk about the pictures, I can't get them uploaded. I have em on my photobucket account I just made. But IDK how to get them on here. My photobucket is TheBanshee87

well, i guess if they're cheap then go for it lol.

Back