Out of the loop

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbthreat

Reaction score
What's up guys? Haven't ben on here in a really long time; some things are the same on here, and some are different. Nice to see that some of the same faces are around.

Updates with regards to myself are as follows:

-Traded the Warrior for a 300ex after I let a buddy borrow it and stuffed the nose into a California Oak. :'(Didn't have the time to fix it, and besides the fiancee (got engaged btw) being only 120 lbs and 5'4" is not going to be a good mixture with the massive warrior. So, got the 300 which work perfect for her.

-Traded my Ranger for a new toy hauler: a 2008 Toyota Tundra 5.7L 4X4. ;DAbsolutely love it, and works great, especially when driving in the sand at Pismo.

-Got my ass ran over by an asian lady in a minivan while I was waiting for a red light. Put me into that back of a Tundra ironically enough. She hit me doing 45 mph. Did I mention I was on my Yamaha FZ6 at the time? Bike was totaled and ended up under her car, but amazingly enough I walked away without a scratch. I hit the ground on my feet.

-Proud owner of a dualsport, a 1998 XR650L. Stoked on that. I just completed the process of tarding it out, and I can say that supermoto is AWESOME! Did this all with the courtesy of ebay. Now I have a do it all bike that is easy to switch between offroad and street with maybe 45 min of wrenching.

- Finally, before I am completely lambasted for having begun to rider entirely red (trx250r, trx300ex, xr650l), I have recently acquired a 1989 YFM350ER Moto-4 along with a Craftsman dump trailer for $700. Got it for my grandfather, so technically I think I still qualify to give you guys a little crap ;). Just needs a little TLC and it will be cherry! I have already recovered the seat, sanded the plastics, repainted the racks using rattle can and a little Herculiner beef up the top of the racks, snagged some new tires from ebay as well as the local Honda shop, fresh battery, oil, air filter, and touched up and painted a few parts. What can I say it's perfect for my grandfather; Hi-Lo range ten speed transmission, oil cooler, shaft driven, drum brakes, fat sofa seat, choke on the dash, electrical all works, and a pull start backup...super easy going and low maintenance. This thing fires right up and needs little to no warm up time.

I'll get pics posted up this weekend. I plan on getting the dump trailer back up to speed. Hope all is going well with you guys.

Welcome back dude!!!! That cycle crash sounds crazy! Kinda like my quad totaling crash that I walked away from, Angels like us for some reason I guess?

Deff. wanna see pics of that moto-4 you fixed up!

Here are some of those pics of the Moto-4.

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

ANd of course a courtesy shot of my fiancee and my new truck.

1-1.jpg

ANd just for shits and giggles here is that tarded XRL.
IM000888.jpg

IM000889.jpg

Back