Other forums.............

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjim0214

Reaction score
Well since this site has been down I got a hair up my ass an googled!!! Not familiar with forums at all, this being 1st one ive entered, but theres tons (how i found this 1?, dunno, beer maybe? ) See other from here on others (no names:haha:) this has been a pretty intense forum from what i seen so far, i mean people helpin people---incredible!!! Are alotta people on multiple forums? Are they all similiar/affliliated? Anyway was just askin for general knowledge.

i use to frequent Dodge Talk forums. And sometimes when im bored i will lurk Bluetraxx. Im gamer nerd also so i also get on mlgpro gaming forums. They all pretty much have the same layout as this site. But i have to say this one is my favorite.

call it stumbling or whatever, how i found u guys i have no idea, ive had my warrior apart to long now, sandblaster probs today, scared im gonna **** up / forget or lose parts..................but havin the support here its gives me a sense of security, goddam----a tear in my eye:lmao: Anyway TY to all!!!!

I stumbled onto this one while looking for extended a arms for my 88 (like that was gunna happen). Liked it enough to join. I've never been apart of a site before, but this feels like home, lol.

Yea. Pretty much the same, stumbled here lookin for parts, found a **** load of info, and people actually wanting and receiving help, best site and forum I've seen!

I'm on 5 actually lol one for the warriors one for the kawi one for local track knowledge and general ball busting one for sand and the last is for their downloadable service manuals lol

Does anyone know of 1 for people wantin to ride in specific locals??? (north jersey here) im ****** dying here, i dont get out much either:argh:

Does anyone know of 1 for people wantin to ride in specific locals??? (north jersey here) im ****** dying here, i dont get out much either:argh:
where do you ride at? im in central jersey, need to find a place to ride my warrior once i finish it up

i'm actually on about 10 lol. i don't frequent all of them though. the only thing i frequent is here and blasterforum these days. they range from honda ruckus scooters to remote controlled vehicles lol.

I lurk on bluetraxx and am a member of the blasterforum, which is btw another good one. these folks on here are happy to help, happy to opinionate, and these folks have KNOWLEDGE, and it seems they are all blue collar guys like the rest of us that like to get dirty! Even if is sell mine, i will still be a member because of the people.(and if i sell it i will buy another one im sure!)

where do you ride at? im in central jersey, need to find a place to ride my warrior once i finish it up

Im in bergen cty (NE) I ride a little around here but its faded out, been to carbondale PA (thats my pic by my name) What you doin to it?
Yea guys, i "lurked" around a few of those sites last nite, again new to forums so i was surprised at the amount of them, think ill hang here thou:iagree:

Im on more forums then I can count or remember. I help run more then just this one too. There amazing tools for all hobbies your into or things you like.

Im glad everyone like tis place. This is one of the better fourms im on (not to brag) for actual help and info. We have a way of kicking the **** talkers off, save that crap for youtube.

It is a great place, dead. Just don't change the site's layout. Very easy for us computer challanged to get around.

Im in bergen cty (NE) I ride a little around here but its faded out, been to carbondale PA (thats my pic by my name) What you doin to it?
Yea guys, i "lurked" around a few of those sites last nite, again new to forums so i was surprised at the amount of them, think ill hang here thou:iagree:

i never rode up there, i've rode in clinton twshp, but it was no fun, too small to get anything opened up.

i used to ride in manahawkin nj 63 on the parkway, but thats been built into a target and gas stations and what was left is a hot spot to get caught now.

i just bought the warrior, not running, so i am chasing down the typical spark issue, replacing the rear carrier that was broke, and other odd's and ends, basically its a 91 used and abused quad.

Back