Oregon Coast Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dprouse

Reaction score
Some pics of our ride at Sand Lake Oregon

Attachments

• 2011_0707danny0032.jpg
    2011_0707danny0032.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00366.jpg
    DSC00366.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
NOICE!! We need more pics like this on here. Great stuff. That first pic has POTM written all over it.

Nice warrior, what year is it?
And yeah 87 I'd like to too but I'd be afraid the sand would eat my quad up... It eats the sprockets away so quick from what I've heard

My warrior is a 98. Did some riding at Browns Camp too. I'll post a link to all the pics from the rides. Way to many pics to upload onto the forum. Best one has to be when my carrier bearing went out at the end of the ride.

Oh and I actually made my self sick from spinning way to many donuts at one time lol

Dang don't shoot the poor girl. Got to wash them and pack the greese heavy in the carriers the sand and salt water will lock them up pretty quick.

Lol I replaced the bearings the next day, went to the bearing shop not the dealer. She has closed bearings now so I don't have to pack them with grease. $50 a piece for carrier bearings at the dealer! That's robbery!!!!

Last edited:
Back